I am passionate about the environment and children’s health. Here is general advice that is delivered in tongue-in-cheek, entertaining blog format. This is not meant to be definitive and I always ask you to check with your own medical provider, and use common sense.
- Message to New Families https://drplasticpicker.com/greetings-to-new-families-to-my-practice-message-from-drplasticpicker/
- Fiber Deificit: How to Offer Your Child more Vegetables https://drplasticpicker.com/pediatric-advice-eat-your-vegetables-to-get-your-fiber/
- Fiber Deficit: How to Offer Your Child more Fruit https://drplasticpicker.com/squeasy-gear-1-tackling-the-pediatric-fiber-deficit-with-real-fruit-and-not-plastic/
- Taste-Bud-Dysfunction: Let’s Dial Down the Salt and Sugar in Snacks https://drplasticpicker.com/taste-bud-dysfunction-lets-dial-down-the-salt-and-sugar-in-snacks/
- Breastfeeding, Frenotomies and Formula https://drplasticpicker.com/dr-plastic-pickers-thoughts-on-breastfeeding-frenotomies-and-formula/
- How to Use an Asthma Aerochamber/Spacer Correctly? https://drplasticpicker.com/do-you-use-your-asthma-spacer-correctly-you-will-save-money-your-lungs-and-greenhouse-gases/
- My Thoughts on Preventing Disordered Eating https://drplasticpicker.com/chosing-a-nature-perspective-helps-drplasticpicker-rethink-eating-disorders/
If you are a patient, this blog is for entertainment purposes and environmental advocacy only – so please go through normal procedures to contact me at the office through the patient portal.