Cows Creek Physician Rescue (COWS CPR), Azalea Professional Wellness Institute (Azalea PWI) – Part 2
June 23, 2021
Just thinking crazy things and dreaming on the blog. I half wrote a blog to get out some frustrations I felt after a middle management meeting, and then I deleted it. It was good to get it out and just virtually delete the stuff. And now I’m back positive and happy and dreaming.
I’m not sure where life will take me professionally. Mr. Plastic Picker is moving full force in his career and it’s hard to imagine having two HMO chief bosses in a family. I can’t really imagine how that is even possible. So I’m happy where I am and not worrying about the what ifs. Some of not worrying about the what ifs and able to recover quickly from a semi-annoying meeting and meeting(s) in the plural, is thoughts of the one what-ifs I like to think about – OREGON!!!!
I think I could do this and still do my current job. I really think I can. My family member is having such a great time up in Oregon right now. We actually don’t even have to pay property tax as the property currently participates in Oregon State tax programs that exempt portions of the land for being part of Riparian Habitat, leaving forest for wildlife habitat, and actually growing hay on the pastureland.
If I were to run some kind of 3 day retreat I would want the following covered. I can’t teach these. I just think they are very important for everyone’s wellness.
- YOGA and MEDITATION and MINDFULNESS
- PLANT-BASED EATING or PLANT-FORWARD EATING
- FINANCIAL WELLNESS AND MINIMALISM
- THE POWER OF ADVOCACY
- INCORPORATING CREATIVITY IN YOUR LIFE
- THE POWER OF WRITING
That is is. Just dreaming. The following activities would be optional and we could provide.
- RIDE A JOHN DEERE LAWNMOWER AND MOW THE PASTURE-LAND, that would be harvested and sold for hay
- VISIT NEIGHBOR who raises SUSTAINABLE PASTURE-RAISED BEEF, SHEEP and CHICKENS for EGGS (of course we would pay an entrance fee)
- GO KAYAKING IN NEARBY RESERVOIR (Life jacket required and have to sign release form)
- GO FISHING (we’ll have fishing poles, there is rainbow trout stocked)
- JUST GO OFF YOURSELF TO VISIT CRATER LAKE OR UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST, because being in any nature setting you are working on yourself
- Yoga, Yoga, more Yoga
- WORK IN THE ORAGNIC GARDEN
- COMPOSTING (which is just toss your veggies scraps in the compost pile)
- DRIVE POLARIS AROUND THE PROPERTY
- DARK NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY (we are a certified dark night photography area)
That is it. Just fun dreaming on the blog. We are just going to enjoy the property for now. But I love dreaming about it. Helps me sleep. Helps me try to continue to #fightfor1point5 . We really need to save the earth.